This section lists important additions and changes to the RALSA package.
Migrate RALSA to the cloud. This way all needed will be computer with a browser, no installation, no downloading and converting data.
Add the following analysis types to RALSA:
- Quantile regression;
- Nominal logistic regression;
- Ordinal logistic regression;
- Path analysis;
- Multilevel modelling;
- Analyze missing data patterns;
- Impute missing background and contextual data; and
- Perform analyses with imputed missing background and contextual data.
Alter the code to improve RALSA’s performance:
- Make RALSA multilingual – show the interface and console messages in languages other than English; and
- Optimize the data conversion function for faster conversion of SPSS (or TXT in case of PISA pre-2015 cycles) data files.
Other items will be added to the list above with time. When any of the above are done, they will be moved away and their addition announced in our news section.