To submit a bug report, please include the following in your email:
- The installed version of RALSA. It can be obtained executing the following syntax:
- The calling syntax you used where the bug appeared.
- In case of analysis, describe which data you used.
- Merged countries’ data;
- Merged respondent types;
- Your session information, in R (or Rstudio) run the following command, save the output in a TXT file and submit it along with your bug report:
- In case of using the GUI, copy error messages from the R/RStudio console and include them in the submitted TXT file. Sending screenshots with the settings in the GUI will be helpful as well.
- Any additional information you may find helpful.