We currently offer the following trainings:
- Introduction to R;
- Using R for statistics;
- Introduction to R programming; and
- Using R (RALSA) in analyzing data from large-scale assessments.
- October 27, 2022 – “Analyzing large-scale assessment data using R–package RALSA”, a workshop held at the VII INVALSI Conference “INVALSI data: a tool for teaching and scientific research” in Rome (Italy).
- June 14, 2022 – “Analyzing large-scale assessment data using R–package RALSA”, a workshop held at the annual conference of the Quantitative Research Methods in Education (QRM) Network in Gothenburg (Sweden).
- May 12 – June 7, 2022 – Series of six workshops on analyzing data from ICCS and PIRLS for Slovenian teachers at different locations in the country.
- September 1, 2021 – “Analyzing Large-Scale Assessments and Surveys Data using R”, a workshop on using the RALSA package for analyzing data from ePIRLS and ICILS delivered at the ECER 2021 pre-conference (Geneva, online).